A ‘slice’ of Forza 3’s Japanese cars and tracks revealed
July 1, 2009
With an October release just around the corner, Turn 10 is taking the time to slowly reveal the cars and tracks featured in Forza Motorsport 3. Today’s details come from the Japanese region, with news that Forza 3 will feature the legendary Suzuka Circuit — known as one of the most "dangerous motorsport race tracks in Japan" — the Tsukuba Circuit and the Twin Ring Motegi, home of the Indy Japan 300.
Also revealed in today’s press release were 17 of the game’s 400 vehicles, featuring standard production cars like the 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR and 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi, as well as race models from Nissan and Toyota. A full list of the rides revealed today — which Turn 10 promises is just a ‘slice’ of Japanese content — can be found after the break. Brace your faces, racing fans, as Turn 10 trickles out more details for the upcoming racing sim in the coming months.
- 2009 Lexus ISF
- 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport
- 2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
- 2010 Nissan 370Z
- 2009 Nissan Versa SL
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 2008 Toyota Yaris S
- 2009 Honda Fit Sport
- 2008 Nissan #12 CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
- 2008 Nissan #23 XANAVI NISMO GT-R
- 2008 Nissan #24 ADVAN Clarion GT-R
- 1997 Nissan #23 Nissan Motorsports R390
- 2008 Nissan #3 YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R
- 2008 Toyota #25 ECLIPSE ADVAN SC430
- 2008 Toyota #36 PETRONAS TOM’S SC430
2008 Toyota #6 ENEOS SC430
This post has been written by Xav de Matos on Jul 1st 2009 at 5:00AM couresy of joystiq.com.